Any Florida Dr's That Do Lower Body Lift with Fat Grafting to Augment Gluteals?

I am searching to find a Dr that does lower body lifts or butt/thigh lift who also will do a brazilian butt lift or fat graft/transfer to buttocks. Is this possible to have both procedures done during one session? I am 45, in good health, do not need the tummy tuck just looking to have butt & thighs lifted with fat transfered to butt. I asked this similiar question but never saw it posted so sorry if this is a duplicate. Prefer Florida but would travel if I have to find the right Dr.

Hi There,

Here are a couple links to the board certified doctors who are qualified to perform each procedure:

Brazilian Butt Lift
Body Lift

Hopefully this helps!

Body Lift with Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Hi there-

In carefully selected patients, it is possible and safe to graft some of the removed tissue to the buttocks during certain body contouring procedures.

It is important to note, however, that in other patients this combination would not be safe or advisable in terms of achieving the best outcomes.

The only way to know what your options are, as well as the advantages and disadvantages of the options available, is to visit a few surgeons for consultations, as your exam and your goals will really determine your best course of action.

Remember to prioritize your safety and your outcome above all else.