Can You Make Eyes Bigger with Injections?

Can you make eyes bigger, fatter with injections my eyes are not that big for canthopexy i think could you please give me your honest opinion Thank you so much !

My honest opinion is your are really going to need to post photos to get any kind of meaningful answer.

+2

In the abstract, fillers are not going to get this done.  But then, a canthopexy will not do it either.  To make an eye bigger appearing, more of the eye needs to be exposed.  This is generally accomplished by lifting the upper eyelid to some degree (cosmetic ptosis).  We are talking theoretical here, so what you might actually need will be different.  What I can tell you is that you are asking for trouble heading down this road.  I say that because it is almost certain that you and your potential surgeon are headed for miscommunication.  I recommend extreme caution.

+1

Botox can help open the eyes and give a great brow lift, its best you consult with a certified physician for an in-person evaluation

Eyes bogger

+1

Really the only way to make eyes bgger is to open the distance between your upper and lower eyelid.This is not always recommneded because you need to be able to close your eyes.Your eyebrows may be saggibg and you could do abrow lift to make them look more open.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Bigger Eyes with Botox??

+1

Small amounts of Botox, Dysport or Xeomin (all very similar) injected strategically in the outer lower eyelid and above the brow can "open"  the eye to give the look of a larger, brighter eye. 

Stephen Mandy, MD
Miami Dermatologist

Making eyes bigger

+1

If you do not have seasonal allergies or congestion, a small amount of botox can be placed in the lower eyelid to minimally open your eyes. Botox in the crow's feet can further enhance this effect. Filler can be placed in the eyebrow area to lift the brow. These non-invasive techniques, however, are subtle when compared to surgery.

Ramona Behshad, MD
Chesterfield Dermatologic Surgeon