Butt Implant/fat Transfer? I Guess You Can Call It a Mommy Make Over.

i had a baby about 4 years ago and was left with excessive skin not so much to get a tummy tuck i don't think im currently pregnant and would like to no after delivery how long should a person wait to do a procedure like fat transfer into the buttocks area.and maybe even into the boobs depending. i would just like to no about how much money would i be looking at just as an estimate and would a fat transfer be better then a butt implant witch would last longer and be more safe at that?

+2

If you have fat to transfer, the Brazilian buttlift will be a better choice.  You will get the liposuction as well as nicer, shapelier buttocks.   A breast augmentation can be performed at the same time.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and breast augmentations each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA