Bruised Mark After Upper Eyelid LIft-3 Questions?

I had ONLY an UPPER eyelid lift about 3 months ago I have a bruise/mark that is greyish in color that I never had prior to surgery. I haven't been in the sun My camera is broken to post a is a vertical line the thickness to what a crayon would draw extending about 1.25 inches down below my eye. Directly after surgery I was VERY bruised. 1-What length of time shall I expect this to go away? 2-If it doesn't, what can it be? 3-If it's permanent, what treatments can rid this completely?

Bruise 3 months after Upper Eyelid Surgery

Sometimes, hemosiderin pigment deposits in the soft tissue and is not broken down.  This produces the bruise or mark.  Most of these resolve over time, but this may take a year or two.  There are not great treatments for this, and time tends to help the most.