Can I Get a BBL Along with Having a Thighplasty? I'd Like my Loose Skin Removed & Have Butt Augmented?

I am 45 years old, good health, previuos tummy tuck & breast reduction 10 years ago, now my thighs are sagging (inner & outer) I have lost fullness in buttocks & also sagging. I am interested in butt augmentation but am afraid if I have those areas liposuction for fat grafting to butt, it will only ad to my lose skin & appear more saggy. My tummy tuck is still in great shape. I'm approx 25 over weight & have lose skin in thigh, hip, buttock region. Do Dr's typical perform these procedures at once?

Medial Thigh Lift and Brazilian Buttlift

+1

A medial thigh lift and Brazilian buttlift can be performed together.   The medial skin laxity can be remedied with the medial thigh lift.  Lateral thigh laxity and buttock laxity can be remedied to some extent by fat grafting alone.  If you have enough fat to donate from the abdomen, flanks, and back, those are good areas to liposuction.  If you have substantial skin laxity laterally after these two operations, another operation may be necessary.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Brazilian Buttlift Los Angeles, CA

Concurrent procedures with butt lift

+1

Thanks for your question.  From your self description, sounds like you are a great candidate for a Brazilian butt lift;  in Sarasota, I typically perform SLIM Lipo laser skin tightening after I harvest the fat for transfer, producing more skin tightening to the donor sites.  I also recommend being very compliant with your post-operative garments in order to obtain the best results possible.  good luck and take care!

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Butt Augmentation and Thigh Lift

+1

Dear goldeeloxxz66,

First, it is very hard to give you a more precise answer without photos.  In order to perform a buttocks augmentation with fat, there must be enough fat to harvest and then transfer.  Your description of being about 25 pounds overweight hints that you may have the required fat for harvest but it really depends on where it is at.  

My concern about harvesting a large amount of fat from you thighs is the potential to cause too much laxity to the skin and soft tissues of your thighs meaning you may require a larger procedure with a longer scar to obtain the results you desire.  If you get the opportunity to resubmit your question with a few photos, I believe the doctors who answer these questions can be more helpful.

Hope this helps.

Herluf G. Lund, Jr, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Buttock Augmentation, Liposuction, and Thighplasty combo

+1

Depending upon your overall health and the estimated time and inherent risks of the final surgical plan, it is possible to have all done at the same time.  Based on your info you may even benefit more from a type of "body-lift" that will lift the inner and outer thighs as well as the buttocks all at the same time.  Make sure to consult with a board cetified plastic surgeon experienced in all of these procedures.  Glad to help...RAS

Ryan Stanton, MD