Florida Asian Blepharoplasty Doctor Recommendations

I have been researching this for awhile but can not find a surgeon that specializes in the Asian Blepharoplasty in Florida (most docs here specialize in eyelid surgery for the elderly).

I am 24 years old with no crease in my eyelids (very "Asian"). And want to find a doc who will make my eyes look perfect. Any Asians have this procedure done in Florida? If so, by who? Thanks.

Doctor Answers (3)

Westernization Blepharoplasty


I agree that blepharoplasty in the Asian patient is an art that requires experience, meticulous attention to detail and an appreciation for the patient's desired outcome. A knowledgeable and experienced facial plastic surgeon or oculoplastic surgeon who has a busy practice in blepharoplasty should be well-versed in Westernization blepharoplasty. Ask to see photographs of Asian patients who have undergone blepharoplasty.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 37 reviews

Look into the ASPS or ASAPS


Although I don't practice in Florida it is essential that you find a plastic surgeon, or other surgeon that has a reputation for doing Asian eyes. Creating occidental eyes is no easy task and you need to do a lot of research first. Look at plasticsurgery.org for a board certified plastic surgeon that can help you.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 13 reviews

There are a number of excellent eyelid surgeons in Florida


Dear Lolas

Look into the work of Steve Fagien. He practices in Boca Raton and has a solid reputation. If this location is not practical, consider looking at the American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery website: ASOPRS.org. This site maintains a directory of fellows. Just be certain that the surgeon you identify does devote significant energy to performing anchor blepharoplasty in Asians.

Los Angeles Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 14 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.