Is 300-325cc Too Big? Im a Small a Cup and Want a Full C Cup? 135lbs 5'2 A cup.

135lbs 5'2 A cup

Discuss this with your doctor

+2

I have sizers and place them in a bra with the patient. We discuss different sizes and try them out. A 300 cc implant looks different in a 5' tall woman and a 6' tall woman. Go over this with your doctor.

Breast Augmentation

+2

In addition to height and weight other factors need to be taken into consideration such as skin quality, position of the nipple/areola, distance from notch to nipple, distance from nipple to fold, breast width and more. Some surgeons offer their patients 3D imaging to see what the before and after would look like. You are welcome to check us out as we  offer that. Good luck.

Alfred Sofer, MD, FACS
Fairfield Plastic Surgeon

Implant Selection Process

+1

I think this implant range will put you into a C cup range.  In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD

Implant size selection to achieve your goals

+1

It is difficult to predict your final cup size because cup sizes are not standardized.  Cup sizes vary by designer.  I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning

2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.  If you have decided on saline implants, then based on the gel sizer you select, we can guide you to the saline implant that achieves a similar look.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Breast implant size

+1

In order to properly size you, an in -office exam would be critical. The volume you suggest may be very reasonable for someone of your size.

Want an A cup to go to a full C augmentation

+1

Hi.......If you are a small A cup and you want to go to a full C  (understand that bras differ), you are also heading toward a small D.  A full B is a small C.   So, if you truly want a full C cup, I do not think this implant is large enough.  Under the muscle is the way to go in my practice but if you look at statistics and see that if there is a wish of the post augment patient, it would be that they would have taken more of an implant.  Get your ps ideas because he/she has seen your breast volume now and that is a very important aspect of choosing an implant.  Your final breast size/cup is the addition of your volume to an implant.  Finally, when someone says to me that they want a full C cup, that means that they ARE afraid of going too small.  I would not have a hesitation whatsoever in increasing your size implant.  Good luck with your procedure.

Steven M. Lynch, MD
Albany Plastic Surgeon

300 -325 too big ??

+1

IDEAL  SIZE    is  just    an ilusion   eventough    we  use     sizers   because   there  are    more    components  than  the  size   of an implant    in the  back   of    a  bras ,   this   is  not   action  of tissues    over    the  implant     so   it    always  an   approximation      that    will   vary  depending  if is going  to be    located     behind    or    in front    muscle    also   patient  breast   tissue   and   some     other  factor s ,   but  if   you  are   an  A   cup       you are    looking   for    augmentation    wihtout   lift ,  is    moderate    voulmen   300    to  325 , cc ,  for  a  full  Ccup,    if    really  are  a cup    I   would   recommend   a  375   cc implant ,  Because   you   have  hyportrofic  breast       teh   recommendation    is   behind   muscle ,    and    this   gives  a   presure  to    the implant    insinuation    is not   the  same   as    the ones    that are   located    in front    of  the muscle . 375    thinking ,  in   this  factor  would    the  full  C  CUP approximately

Cynthia Disla, MD

Sterile disposable implant SIZERS can be used during surgery to find ideal breast implant size.

+1

Hi.

I think you are in the correct breast implant size range, but that is just a guess.  

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Is 300-325cc Too Big?

+1

Without photos and measurements, I would think hard before accepting advice from this forum. I would suggest trying on implants at your surgeon's office. If it doesn't look too big with trial sizers, it is unlikely to look too big once implanted, provided your surgeon has assessed your breast width and the elasticity of the breast tissue.

All the best.