The Flexibility of my Nose Indicates That the Lateral Lower Cartilages Are Pretty Weak. How Can I Strengthen my Nose?

Rhinoplasty and nasal cartilage

+1

The way to reinforce or strengthen nasal cartilage support is cartilage grafts and/or suturing cartilages together. There are different types of cartilage weakness in the nose. The ligaments between the tip cartilages and the septum could be disrupted. The tip cartilages can be weak and collapse with inspiration. The upper side and tip cartilages may not move together normally during respiration. All of these are examples of weak nasal cartilage but they are treated differently. Even with static photos it may not be possible to know what procedure would be best. That requires a face to face examination with observation of changes in nasal structure while breathing.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.