Still Some Loose Skin After Fleur De Lis Abdominoplasty

After having a fleur de lis abdominoplasty I am still left with loose skin. When I stand it looks fine. When I sit or bend forward is when I notice it most. Is this typical for someone that has lost over 200 lbs? Thank you for your input.

Abdominoplasty can be redone to correct loose skin.

Hi.

The Fleur de lis abdominoplasty is of special interest to me and I have written about it.  In a couple of cases, we have repeated the operation in order to remove more loose skin than was possible at the first stage.  Of course, I don't know if this applies to you.

Skin elasticity after Plac

Once you have gained and lost that much, it is highly unlikely that you will have normal skin elasticity.