Still Some Loose Skin After Fleur De Lis Abdominoplasty

After having a fleur de lis abdominoplasty I am still left with loose skin. When I stand it looks fine. When I sit or bend forward is when I notice it most. Is this typical for someone that has lost over 200 lbs? Thank you for your input.

Abdominoplasty can be redone to correct loose skin.

+2

Hi.

The Fleur de lis abdominoplasty is of special interest to me and I have written about it.  In a couple of cases, we have repeated the operation in order to remove more loose skin than was possible at the first stage.  Of course, I don't know if this applies to you.

Skin elasticity after Plac

+2

Once you have gained and lost that much, it is highly unlikely that you will have normal skin elasticity.