Flaxer Treatment for Acne Scar?

I've been treating my acne first through medication and it went well then my dermatologist recommended me coutary treatment for my whiteheads it worked too.now acne is better and scaring is there buy minimum I've started flaxer for acne scars and taken one sitting how many sittings do I require as my akin is immature and sensitive i am.only 23 and fear that my skin might not tolerate such heavy rays n frequency every month . Regards,

Fraxel laser resurfacing for acne scars

+1
Every patient needs to be individually evaluated to determine what is the best treatment for the facial skin and how to obtain the best result in improving their acne scars. Most patients are able to tolerate six treatments, done once every month. Some patients need more and others less. The scars never disappear 100%. There usually is continued improvement as the skin produces more collagen in the dermis underneath the scars, for at least six months after the laser. The information provided in Dr. Shelton's answer is for educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute medical advice. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with a qualified health professional who may be familiar with your individual medical needs.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com/fraxel/index.html