How Can I Help Flatten Raised Bumps from a Recent Circumcision?

HI, I was circumcised 5 weeks ago. The right side is fine and flat, but the scar line on the left is very red, raised and bumpy. Because the scar line is right below the corona (head), it is probably difficult to use silicone sheeting, right? Is there ANYTHING that I can use(prescription or OTC) to reduce the raised, angry bumps and perhaps help minimize the scar? Would steroid injections be helpful? Please, please help. This is very tough for me. Thanks! G

Thick scars following circumcision

+1

Silicone gel ointment and/or topical steroids could provide some relief. In general, hypertrophic scars are extremely rare and are not likely to develop.