Best Treatment for my Acne Scars?

What's the best treatment for my acne scars? The scars become flat and unnoticeable when I stretch the skin of my cheek but if don't, the small scars and uneven surface become very visible.

Many options for acne scarring

+1

A great deal depends on how bad the scars are, how many you have and how "good" you want them to look. In general, skin fillers can give immediate improvement. If you like the result, you can have your own fat instilled which may give a more lasting result but often requires repeated treatment. Then you can tighten the skin with chemical peels or laser treatments. To this later modality, you can have the depth of the scar undermined and fat injected beneath the scar to plump up the skin as well as tighten.