I Have a Flat Surface Butt I Want my Butt to Look Like Jennifer Lopez How Much Fat Do I Need Transferred?

I weigh 145 and my height is 5 1

Want to look like J-Lo

+1

Cats:

At your height and weight I would say around 700cc to look like J-Lo. Of course I would need to see a picture to be sure the fat is in the 'right places' and that you have a similar frame to Jennifer.

hope this helps,

Dr. Michael in Miami

How Much fat does it take to make your butt look like J.Lo's?

+1

Hi CatsNY
Unfortunately, not many women will ever have a figure exactly like J.Lo.  But, I believe that the Brazilian Butt Lift is the procedure which gets many women as close as possible.  Whether or not you have enough fat to obtain a figure somewhat like JLo's is impossible to tell without examining you.  Your height and weight indicate that you are probably a candidate.  But, it really depends on where you carry your excess fat as well as your overall health. We always want to perform this and all elective cosmetic procedures as safely as possible.    I have performed this procedure many hundreds of times and have posted many of these photos on my website.  You may find someone there with a figure similar to yours and get a good idea of what is possible. 
Good Luck

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Fat Grafting for Brazilian Buttock Augmentation in Los Angeles

+1

In order to get buttock fullness, shape, and perkiness it is necessary to graft hundreds of ccs of processed fat into each cheek. I have been able to sucessfully do this for patients that are not very heavy and weight about 140lbs.

S. Sean Younai, MD, FACS