Will My Flat Stomach Work For A BBL?

I have a pouch on my stomach like a little fat but when I suck it in my stomach seems flat. Can the small fat from my stomach be used or should I gain weight. Also it is very hard for me to gain weight and my butt is very small but not flat.

Brazilian Buttock Augmentation

+1

The abdomen and the flanks-hips are commonly used donor sites for Brazilian Buttock Augmentation.  If the abdomen and flanks do not have enough fat other sites such as the thighs may be used. 

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian butt lift with a flat stomach

+1

The Brazilian butt lift is a liposuction and fat injection procedure. Fat is a storage container and any calories you take in the body that are not used as at that instant are stored as fat. With the liposuction fat injection you are just changing storage locations.

In a thin patient a change in the buttocks can usually be made and fat can usually be found. But this means liposuction and many areas. Arms, thighs, abdomen, back and flank. In general about one third of the fat that's taken out with liposuction can be used to make a change in the buttocks.

Gaining weight before the surgery does not work because fat cells don't replicate. And if you temporarily gain weight before the surgery when your weight returns to normal after the surgery your buttocks along with the rest your body will get smaller. 

Wendell Perry, MD

How Much is Enough?/Story of The Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

This fat can be used but the effect on improving your buttocks contour obviously depends on the amount.  The can be determined by a board certified plastic surgeon experienced with Brazilian Butt Lifts

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Best candidate for Brazilian Buttlift

+1

The main factor that determines if you are going to be a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift will be your weight and the location of the fat in your body. The Brazilian butt lift is an actual fat transfer to the buttock area.  We need to harvest fat from those stubborn areas like the back, thighs, flanks, abdomen etc.  Typically, I remove  between 6-7 litters of fat and fluid are during this procedure. Out of this amount, approximately 1.5 – 2.0 liters of fat is usable. In other words, the ideal candidate is a female that is size 6 and above in clothing. In addition, the fat needs to be accessible, which means that it should be extra-abdominal fat, not intra-abdominal fat.  Intra-abdominal fat is the fat around the liver and guts. This fat cannot be harvested. Only the fat that you can grab with your hand can be used for the procedure itself.

What if you don’t have enough fat? Then, you will need to gain weight. Usually, a patient that does not have enough fat needs to  gain approximately 15 – 20 lbs before surgery.  This sound great to a lot of patients.

Another option if you do not have enought fat is to use butt implants. 

Wilberto Cortes, MD

Brazilian Buttock lift

+1

From the little information you are giving, I would say gain some fat........................................