Flat, Square Buttocks. How Much Fat Would Be Needed for an Augmentation?

I had a tummy tuck five years ago but gained 20 pounds since then. I am 5'3" and weigh 150. I would say that I do have a good deal of visceral fat.

Gluteal contouring with fat transfer

+2

If you have a flat,square buttock area you would benefit from gluteal reshaping with liposuction and fat transfer (Brazilian buttock lift).  Based on your height and weight you should have enough fat to donate to your gluteal area.  Visceral fat is not available fat; what you need is subcutaneous fat which is the fat directly under your skin.  I would estimate that you may need anywhere from 400-700cc per side to have a significant result.

Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in this procedure to determine if you are a good candidte.

Dr. Bruno

Web reference: http://www.williambrunomd.com

Brazillian butt lift

+1

Unfortunately, without photos, it is difficult to say what is the best option for you.  The square buttocks can be improved with strategic lipo suctioning, without fat grafting.  If you have enough fat, then it can greatly enhance the appearance.

Buttock augmentation with fat grafts

+1

Visceral fat refers to organ fat and is not generally available for fat grafting. We tend to prefer subcutaneous fat. AT your height and weight, it sounds as if you should have suffcient donor tissue to provide an significant buttock augmentation.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/body-surgery-chicago/brazilian-butt-lift/

Fat transfer to Butt

+1
I generally find I get a good result with about 500 to 600 cc's on each side, though I customize it for each patient.