Flat Spot Above my Nipple After Getiing a Benelli Lift, Will This Go Away?

UPDATE- I am only a week out and the area is just off centered from the top of my breast. I am wondering if it will possibly round out or is it going to stay flat? If it stays flat what will I need to do to make it round like my other breast? The sides of my breast is rounded and a bit puffy I am assumeing it because of the swelling so I am hoping that once that goes away it will all round out and look normal.I am stillvery bruised and swollen.

Benelli lift scar

+1

This is a question that cannot be answered without without more history (for example time out of surgery) and pictures. It behooves you to see your surgeon for direct examination since he/she knows the exact procedure done and is in the best position to advise you. Otherwise, advice you get online is just speculation. Best wishes.

Benelli lift flat spots can be corrected!

+1

Resolving flat spots around the areola after a Benelli lift is a bit of a technical challenge but this issue can be corrected.  Unfortunately flattening the breast gland around the areola is a common problem with the so called "Benelli" lift.  The flat areas are the product of an incomplete release of the breast tissue, and a "conservative" (but incomplete) application of the Benelli technique leading to a tight band around the areola that "pushes down" on the breast tissue.

This problem can be corrected by  a more complete "pushing up" instead of "pushing down" of the areola and the surrounding tissues.

Mario Diana, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon