Flat Spot After Breast Lift and Augmentation? (photo)

I am six months post-op from a breast lift and augmentation. About two months post-op is when I first noticed the flat spot on my left breast. My doctor assures me that it will round out with time but I feel as though there has been no improvement. Will this get better with time?

Flat spot after breast lift and augmentation.

+2

Thank you for the question. If it does not improve over the next several months you may need a revision to fix the flat area. Good luck.

Flat spot after a breast lift / augmentation

+1

I would give it another 3 - 4 months to stretch out.  It is possibly due to pull from your breast lift incision.  If it does not improve you may need a minor capsule release revision. 

Flat spot will get better

+1

Give it a bit more time. The area of concern should improve over the next several weeks to months. Thanks for sharing your photos and question. Best wishes.

Gregory Park, MD