How is a Flat Paranasal Area and Flat Upper Lip Corrected?

I have a pretty long and flat paranasal area as well as a flat upper lip. What procedures are commonly used to correct this?

Contour deformities can be improved with fillers

+1

Dermal fillers are a reliable way to improve contour deformities.  If an area is flat or irregular fillers can improve this.  The hyaluronic acid fillers are very popular choice with patients. The results are good and with the non permanent fillers, if you are not happy the filler will resorb.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Flatness at any site on face might be wrightly corrected with your own fat and plastma refilling

+1

flatness from any site of your face  may be easeallly corrected with your own fat and plastma transplantation with better results and lasting in an healthier and organic way than utilizing another fillers  like  hialuronic or collagen because these products are from animal origin or synthetic and do not last

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Flat upper lip and cheeks

+1

The most common procedure to improve facial contour for a flat lip and cheeks is injection of filler materials. Fillers such as Restylane and Juvederm can be injected in these areas with or without local anesthesia in the office in minutes, and last for 6-12 months. Other options include fat grafts and cheek implants. Cheek implants can provide long term improvement of the cheek contour. I recommend that you visit your local plastic surgeon for a consultation to discuss your options. Good luck!

Temp Patterson, MD
Burley Facial Plastic Surgeon