Do You Think This is a Flat Nasion/radix?

This is the extension question my previous question about my wide nasion / radix: http://www.realself.com/question/defined-nassion-radix-area-rhinoplasty Here are the the profile pictures you said would be useful to evaluate my case: (I want to thank everyone for their comments. It seems my case is not that common)

Flat Nasion/Radix

+2

I feel you have adequate projection of the radix. I agree with Dr Tavoussi that the dorsum, including the supratip, should be conservatively lowered

+2

From your after pictures, it looks like you have a supratip fullness as well as high dorsum, that make the radix look flatter than it is. I believe correction of these problems should refine your nose.

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO
Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Radix height

+1

Based on your photos it appears that you have a slightly low radix and slightly poor tip support - augmenting the radix and tip should help offer you more definition

Sam Naficy, MD