Do You Think This is a Flat Nasion/radix?

This is the extension question my previous question about my wide nasion / radix: Here are the the profile pictures you said would be useful to evaluate my case: (I want to thank everyone for their comments. It seems my case is not that common)

Flat Nasion/Radix

I feel you have adequate projection of the radix. I agree with Dr Tavoussi that the dorsum, including the supratip, should be conservatively lowered

416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

From your after pictures, it looks like you have a supratip fullness as well as high dorsum, that make the radix look flatter than it is. I believe correction of these problems should refine your nose.

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

1441 Avocado
Newport Beach, CA 92660

Radix height

Based on your photos it appears that you have a slightly low radix and slightly poor tip support - augmenting the radix and tip should help offer you more definition

Sam Naficy, MD

1110 112th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004