Surgical Options for Flat Face

i had a flat face (no cheeks, no chin). I recently (2 wks ago) got a chin implant,neck lipo and fillers on cheeks. I am very very happy with my result. However, The top half of my face is still flat (one side more than the other) What can I do to take care of the flatness of the top half of my face? The lower half was fixed with chin implant, neck lipo and fillers. What can I do for the top? Rhinoplasty? bleph? fillers? Thanks a lot

Options for a flat face

This is extremely complex and difficult to discuss without photos. However, you are on the right track, fillers or implants can be used for malar (cheek) enhacment and other non-surgical interventions.