Surgical Options for Flat Face

i had a flat face (no cheeks, no chin). I recently (2 wks ago) got a chin implant,neck lipo and fillers on cheeks. I am very very happy with my result. However, The top half of my face is still flat (one side more than the other) What can I do to take care of the flatness of the top half of my face? The lower half was fixed with chin implant, neck lipo and fillers. What can I do for the top? Rhinoplasty? bleph? fillers? Thanks a lot

Options for a flat face

+1

This is extremely complex and difficult to discuss without photos. However, you are on the right track, fillers or implants can be used for malar (cheek) enhacment and other non-surgical interventions.