I Have a Flat Butt Which is Better for Me, Brazilian Butt Lift or Implants?

Im 35yrs old 5'8 and 184. looking for a doctor in florida

Double the Benefits

+2

I highly recommend the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure for buttocks augmentation. Besides offering a very customizable size and shape, you have the benefit of enhancing other areas of your figure due to the liposuction that is required for the fat transfer. 

Buttock Augmentation with Fat vs. Implants

+1

Buttock augmentation with fat is my preferred approach  when enlarging and improving the shape of a patient's buttocks. The main limiting factor is the amount of fat available for harvesting by liposuction. In the right patient the benefits are a shapelier torso or thighs in addition to a fuller and better shaped buttock. I reserve buttock implants for those women with no fat available to donate but who are very motivated to enlarge their buttocks. Buttock augmentation with implants requires a larger incision and is associated with a lengthier recovery and a higher postoperative complication rate. Best of Luck  Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO

Brazilian Butt Liift or Buttock Implants to treat flat butt

+1

Although buttock implants can result in a larger buttock augmentation, this procedure can carry higher risks (infection, capsular contracture, or implant extrusion), than the Brazilian Butt Lift which augments the buttocks with one's own fat.   In most cases the Brazilian Butt Lift will tend to look and feel more natural than implants. 

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Buttock augmentation

+1

The Brazilian buttock lift is a far superior procedure to implants in my opinion.  I have personally performed more than 700 liposculpture / buttock augmentation procedures and this can afford dramatic results in appropriate patients with extremely low complication rate, as opposed to buttock implants, which have much more short and long term complications, is more painful, feels and looks unnatural and has no other body contouring benefits unless combined with another type of procedure.  Therefore, you should seek out an experienced surgeon, preferrably certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery for your consultation.

Sean A. Simon, MD

Buttock Enhancement Techniques

+1

Hi there-

Without examining you and getting to know you a bit better, it is very difficult to say which of the two options would be more likely to achieve your goals...

Generally speaking, buttock implants will give a more unnatural, large, bulbous appearance, with a greater risk of firmness, a strange shape or feel, infection, and long term need for maintenance operations.

The Brazilian Butt Augmentation, because it uses your own fat, is much more likely to result in a permanent and stable, natural augmentation of the buttocks.

To know for sure, you would need to visit with a qualified surgeon for a consultation.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Brazilian Butt Lift is far superior and gives the opportunity to sculpt your body and add curves. Brazilian Butt implant does not need maintainance, while implants need further surgery in the future