Flat Butt After Fat Grafting?

I am sad because my cute butt is gone (what was i thinking) I had my butt liposuctioned, on the botton part, thinking that it will define my butt better. I wanted to have rounder butt, but the doctor took out way too much fat. Now, my butt area looks flat and shapeless. What can be done for this? He did put fat on the top area. I dont have any more fat left on me. Will that fat grow down? I am only 5'2, 123 lbs.

Flat Butt After Fat Grafting?

+2

At 5'2", 123 lbs, I would think that I could find more than enough fat to graft for you.  I have some patients at 115 lbs and 5'7" in whom I have transferred 800 cc per buttock.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA