Flat butt after Butt Implants, what should I do?

I am 5'11" and weighed 137lbs before my buttox surgery three days ago. I still feel my butt look flat. What are my options? He used round smooth silicon implants. Will I need a lift now? The lift is just as much money as the implants. My doctor said I did not have enough fat to transfer. He said I would have to wait 3 months to lift my buttox. HELP!

Flat buttock after implants

+1
Without photos it is difficult to comment, however I can say that your result is nowhere near final as you are only 3 days out from surgery.  Not uncommonly, the tissues change over the ensuing weeks and months to produce a result much better than you see today.  Remain patient for now and continue to follow your operating surgeon's recommendations until at least 5-6 months has passed before doing a final outcome evaluation.  Glad to help. 

Flat Buttock after Implants

+1
Without presurgical photographs and knowing the size and location of the buttock implants, no meaningful answer can be provided. This is a concern that would have to be addressed in a few months after you have healed.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

+1
    This is difficult to answer without more information.  The size of the implant would help with the answer.  At any rate it is too early to consider another operation.

Buttock implants and lifting?

+1
Buttock implants will fill out your deflated region. Sometimes patients need lower body lifts if they had a lot of weight loss. Hard to say without seeing you.

Buttock Implant

+1

You are only few days after Buttock Implant . There is swelling now. Wait till all the swelling is gone then you can make a decision.
You have many options, depending on the desired look and body shape after an examination
Samir Shureih MD. FACS.
sshureih@msn.com