Flat Butt After Brazilian Butt Lift

what can I do its big but not round its looking flat where its supposed to be round!

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

How to fix a flat but after a Brazilian butt lift

+1

A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After this surgery, patients should expect to have a round and full bottom. If you feel that your butt does not have the volume, projection, or shape that you desire, you may benefit from a revision of the surgery. Your best is to work with a plastic surgeon who is board certified by the American Board of plastic surgery as they will be able to determine what areas may need additional grafting and what areas may need further liposuction.

Flat Butt after Brazilian Buttlift

+1

If you still have a flat butt after Brazilian buttlift, I would recommend finding a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA