Flat and disclored scars: Will they fade or can they be removed?

Hello I asked the question before but I did not attached a photo. So I have a flat dislcolored scar with an shiny texture if u see it in certain lighting. It is result of skin scraping off and it is about two and half years now. I am also an east asian descent is there any chance the discoloration and texture will fade
Original question and answers

Fractional Medical Microneedle Therapy Can Help Fade Hyperpigmented Scars

+1
Prolonged discoloration of the skin following surgery, inflammation, infection,  or trauma, as in this case, is known as post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH). PIH can be a troublesome and difficult-to-treat problem, particularly in people of color, in whom there is more pigment to begin, with and in whom fading back to a more normal skin color can be a very protracted process, if it occurs to any significant, satisfactory extent at all.

While there is a chance of spontaneous fading going forward, two and a half years is a long time, and suggests that if any fading does occur at all, it will continue to be a slow process with little likelihood of total loss of the excess pigmentation.

A series of superficial chemical peels combined with at-home use of prescription fading creams is one option for treatment. I have personally found fractional medical microneedle therapy combined with prescription fading preparations, used both at home and combined with the microneedling therapy to yield more consistently gratifying results. To learn more about fractional microneedle therapy, check out the archives of Realself.com Consultation with a board certified core aesthetic physician with experience in treating this problem is essential.