How Much Would Flank Liposuction Cost?

I don't have any fat I want to get rid of on the front of my stomach. I only have the sides of my abdomen that stick out and look very unappealing. I am at my goal wieght (112lbs) and 5'6''. All the flank lipo reviews I've seen so far also included the front of the stomach, so I'm unsure how much cheaper it would be just for the flanks. Also, can one undergo the procedure without anesthesia ansd how much moeny can I save?

Flank liposuction is great under local anesthesia!

+2

Flank liposuction is commonly done now under just local anesthesia and gives amazing results in many patients for roughly $4000-5000 with the micro canulas. It is easy to get done and you walk out after the procedure and back to work in only 1-2 days and exercising in 1 week.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction Cost for Flanks

+1
In Toronto, Ontario, you can expect to pay around $4000-$6000. The cost of liposuction depends on a number of factors, including:

the technique
the surgeon
the city you are in

You should really talk to the surgeon you're interested in to find out the cost for your procedure. A discount may only be available if you get liposuction performed in conjunction with another procedure, such as a tummy tuck. 

I wouldn't recommend undergoing the procedure without anesthesia. While you may save money on related fees if there is a surgeon that allows you to do this, you'll most likely be in a lot of pain. 

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Flank liposuction

+1

Flank liposuction fees will vary around the country and doctor to doctor. Do not just go by price because  sometimes the price is very low for a reason.

The cost depends on where you live

+1

Liposuction of the flanks is pretty common.  Like you said, it is frequently combined with liposuction of the abdomen.  However, some patients have concerns limited only to the flanks.  I usually do the procedure with the patient in the prone position under general anesthesia for patient comfort.  Some plastic surgeons prefer IV sedation to a general anesthetic.  The total cost really depends on where you live and the amount of expertise and competition that exists there.  In the midwest, the total fees might range from $2500 to as much as $5000.  It's important to remember that price concerns should always be secondary to issues of board certification, expertise, and experience.  

Kelly Gallego, MD, FACS
Yuba City Plastic Surgeon

Flank lipo cost

+1

At my clinic, flank lipo is $3292 which includes everything. I reccomend enough sedation to be comfortable. Most patients sleep during the procedure and awaken with no pain or discomfort. You must wear a compression garmet for 6 weeks after, but you could go back to work in a day or two. You are the ideal candidate for this procedure and should get the best results.

Dr Foster  

Lawrence Foster, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Cost of flank liposuction

+1
Prices vary throughout the country. I prefer to perform liposuction under sedation which adds to the price but avoids the risk of complications from patients making sudden movements during a procedure. The cost is about $5000 inclusive of anesthesia. I would not presume to tell anyone that they can return to work 1-2 days after a procedure because everyone recovers differently and some patients require more time off from work. This is dependent on their method and time of commuting, job description, need for pain medication, etc. In order to recommend a procedure, what is important is to know the amount of "pinch" that you have on each side. Liposuction of the flanks, or love handles, is regularly performed as an independent procedure and does not need to be combined with abdominal liposuction.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Flank Liposuction is usually in the range of $3000 to $5000 depending on your location.

+1

In our clinic we charge $3500 for the first area (both flanks) and then a discounted fee for each additional area treated on the same day.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon