How Much Is It To Get Flanks Liposuctioned?

im 35 im 54 tall my waist is 30 inches and i weigth 125. i want to get lipo in my flank area how much that will cost me in the houston area

Hi There,

Here is a link to our Liposuction page, where you can search the average cost of the procedure reported by other community members.

Liposuction Costs

+1

If you are like most patients and have a certain amount of fat in the waist area, liposuction is a good tool for removal.  Usually a good price for one area may be $4000 to $5000.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Cost of "One Area" Liposuction

+1

The cost for "one area" - in your case, your flanks, should be around $3500 to $5000. It may be a little less if you are a "small case". 

Cost for lipo may vary by region in the country (I'm in Seattle, not Houston), but not too much.

I recommend that you have at least 2 consultations with surgeons that are reputable.

Cost is important, and should not be too high, or too low (I don't ever run "specials" on liposuction).

Questions to ask: How many years of experience?, how many cases?, how long have they worked with their "team" (liposuction requires a team of experienced nurses as well as the doctor)?, cost?, before and after photos?, where is the procedure being performed (should be an accredited surgery center)?, can you talk to previous patients?, what is their technique that they use and why?. Make sure you see the doctor at your consultation. Make sure they go over details of the procedure and that you leave with written take-home information to go over.

Jennifer Reichel, MD
Seattle Dermatologic Surgeon