My Chin Juts out when I Smile. Botox or Reduction Surgery? Dental Surgeon or Plastic? Cost? (photo)

2 plastic surgeons turned me down. The 1st didnt think I needed it because my relaxed chin projection was nearly appropriate. The 2nd because nobody gets a good result with reductions in his opinion. I recently had braces with 4 teeth removed, is it possible the problem is with the lack of projection of my lower teeth in stead of my chin? My ortho refused to address that issue. Can be fixed with botox or do I need a dental or plastic surgeon? Also who is most experienced in FL and cost?

Protruding Chin

+1

Typically an Oral Maxillo Facial surgeon would be your best option to consult with.  Glad to help..RAS