Filler for bridge dent? (photo)

How soon after a revision can I get filler ? There is a very obvious dent that appeard on side of my bridge wall. It's not that deep but very noticeable . I have a dent on my tip also but I know tip injections are riskier and I need to wait a year. The dent on my bridge is in the same side as tip dent so it looks very odd . How soon would I be able to fill the bridge ? . My tertiary revision was a month ago . It's kinda hard to see in the pic . Thank you Thank you

Depending on your examination, you may be a candidate to have your bridge indentation filled following Revision Rhinoplasty.

+2

If there is minimal swelling on your bridge, you may be a candidate for a non-surgical rhinoplasty procedure. My experience is with Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results.

Hope this is helpful for you.

Dr. Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Be careful

+1

Be very careful of using fillers, especially "permanent" ones that are not FDA approved. You may have permanent problems. Also , if it is very hard to see the problem, maybe you should leave it alone. Remember the enemy of good is perfection.  

William B. Rosenblatt, MD