Wanting To Fix Dent In Right Butt Cheek from a Steroid Shot That I Got when I Was Younger. How?

I have a dent in my right butt cheek and when I wear pants It's noticeable.

Fat grafting for buttocks

+1

fat grafts are an excellent method for improving "dents" and irregular areas from :

trauma

previous liposuction

injection injuries

most sites will retain at least 60 % permenantly

Fat transfer to the buttock to fix dent

+1

The best option is to have fat suctioned from an area of your body and transferred into that dent in your buttock.

This is a safe and reliable procedure commonly performed under a local anesthetic.

Good luck 

Dana Khuthaila, MD, FACS

Buttock dent

+1

The most effective and safe way to fill in this problem from a steroid injection is to use fat transfer of your own fat taken from one area of your body and then transferred into the buttock dent.  Best of luck...RAS

Ryan Stanton, MD

+1

The only reliable safe, long-lasting filler used in the buttocks is your own fat. The amount of fat needed would depend on the depth of the defect and if you wanted more than the indentation to be augmented.

Buttock

+1

fat transfer , but make sure enough time has lapsed since the cortisone injection, so that there is no more cortisone in the area. at least one year.

Fat Graft To Buttock

+1
Fat transfer is called many different names including lipostructure, lipo sculpting, fat grafting,etc. Fat can be removed from one part of your body and used to fill in the dent that was caused by the steroid shot. You sound like an ideal candidate for correcting this isolated area. Contact a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Mary Lee Peters, MD