Can I fix my crooked nose without rhinoplasty? (Photo)

Hi, my nose was pushed to the right(9 years ago), according to the E.R doctor it was fractured but not broken, but my nasal bone seems to be straight, the cartilage is curved. There was a large cut at the injury site so he gave me pain medication and ice. My question is, is there any way to re-injure my nose to make it symmetrical again without rhinoplasty? I can push it back to the left and get it to be straight, but only with constant pressure. I would like to know what my options are. Thanks

Rhinoplasty needed for broken nose

+1
A rhinoplasty procedure is needed to repair a broken nose. Nasal trauma results in a fracture and displacement of the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages. Specifically these are the upper lateral cartilages and the lower lateral cartilages. Medial and lateral osteotomies of the nasal bones are required to reset them. Sometimes a cartilaginous spreader graft is placed on the concave side as well. For many examples of crooked nose repair in our practice, please see the length below to our rhinoplasty  Photo Gallery