Radiesse Caused me to Breakout, What Other Methods are there for Facial Asymmetry?

My problem is explained in this previous post. I had Radiesse injected, but it lasted shorter than promised. 5 months and I'm getting back to original thinness. Plus, the injector breaks out my skin badly. Thanks to doctors' advice here, I consider having a surgery. My vision is to shave some on left side and have an implant on the right to balance out the sides. Is this feasible? Please advice on cost range, recovery and side-effects.

+1

I perform many Cheek Augmentations with Cheek Implants and or fillers and IMHO, no a one sided Cheek Implant will never look the same as filler applied to the opposite side.  Either you use fillers (Perlane) on each or Cheek Impants but not a one sided approach, IMO.