Fixing Bad Breast Implants? (photo)

I am a single mother on a single income. I had saved to have my breasts done, I went to Tahoe and had them done, they were never right from the start. 3 months ago my left breast was so hard I couldnt squeeze it so I went back to my surgeon to have the scar tissue removed. Instead of doing the procedure he did a closed capsolotomy. Good news is my breast is soft now but the problem is its very loose and ripply. I need to find a dr that will take payments to fix them. Between Portland or and seattle

Hi There,

Here is a link to the board certified doctors in your area who are qualified to perform Breast Implant Revision. You also have the option to search by location.

Hopefully this helps!

Fixing Bad Breast Implants?

+1

On the attached photos I cannot discern a difference between the sides, but without a straight on photo with both arms in the same position I would not expect to see anything but a large amount of asymmetry. Consider attaching a straight photo with your arms at your sides if possible.

From your description it may be that a breast lift would accomplish what you are looking for. A breast lift is usually done for one of these reasons:

•elevate the nipple and areola
•remove excess skin from the breast (after weight loss, pregnancy, aging)
•create or restore symmetry

Thanks for your question, best wishes.

Hello

+1

From your picture it looks like you have good looking results. Maybe you should look into getting a lift if you’re looking to have them perkier. Not sure what it is that you want fixed.