HELP!!! What is this and how do I get it fixed??

Had breast aug 5 months ago along with a keyhole lift.  Post weight loss surgery and two kids...horrible sagging breasts.  I wanted 375 to 425 surgeon put in 335 and now i have attached pic... What is this, how do I fix it?  Original surgeon wants to do sutures and does not want to put in slighly larger implants as paid for (roughly 400) second surgeon says first one didnt do lift properly and I need a revised lift which would hold 400cc.. And most important does gel or saline make a difference.  have gel but would do saline second time around to get fuller higher appearance AND less chance of reccurance... HELP HELP revision is scheduled for next week and I am not 100% we are doing the right thing...

Crease and lower breast deformity needs correction

This problem can occur for many reasons that are too complicated to elaborate. However, I agree with the other Plastic surgeons that have responded indicating that the size of the implant is a very important factor. If you want to improve your success rate with revisional surgery, the implant can not have a larger diameter than the natural width of your reshaped breast. Furthermore, re-tightening your breast fold is only as strong as your tissues-a feature that your surgeon can not change. Your tissues will more likely "give away" again with a larger and heavier implant in place. I strongly disagree that you can have any size that you want without seriously increasing your risks of complications and and your rate of revisional surgeries in the future.

Regards,

Dr. Mosher

Vancouver Plastic Surgeon