I would like my eyes not to droop slightly and be straight and neutral, is this possible? (photo)

I am a 25 year old male from the US. My orbital rim on my right eye was fractured in a hockey injury when younger. Dont know if that caused it to worsen. Here is a pic: -

Eyelid drooping sometimes involves more!

+2
Base on the posted picture, it appears that there is little if any eyelid crease visible from the frontal view, and the eyebrows rest very low on the forehead, worsening the problem of the eyelid.  I don't believe a fractured orbital rim in the past would be responsible for what is seen in the picture.  It would be helpful to consider lifting the eyebrow (forehead lift) and creating an eyelid crease on both sides (blepharoplasty).  One would expect the combination of those two techniques to help the shape of the eyelids and the position of the eyebrows.  Best wishes,

Reza Momeni, MD FACS 

* The above commentary is not personal medical advice, and is intended for general education on the internet.

Summit Plastic Surgeon