What Can I Do to Fix This? (photo)

I'm very unhappy with my breasts. I've always felt weird and different from other girls and women. I can never find a suitable bra, and more often than not people remark at what small breasts I have for my height and weight. I'm very depressed about my breasts and I feel worthless as a woman because of their different size and shape. What can I do to correct them? They are two very different sizes and when the nipples aren't erect they seem to fit the "tuberous" description.

Breast Lift And Implants Best For Asymmetrical Constricted Breasts

+4

Thank you for your question. You do not have a true tuberous breasts, but your breasts are asymmetrical and "constricted" which means that the breast has not developed into a full round position and you do have some ptosis or sagging.

A breast lift will improve the position of your nipple and breasts and make them more perky. In addition breast implants will give the breast a more full, rounded natural appearance.

Be sure to consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and very experienced in cosmetic breast surgery.

Tuberous breast

+1

Best thing to do is see and be examined by a board certified plastic surgeon- one who specializes in cosmetic surgery and breast enhancement.  It appears as though you have a challenging and difficult case requiring  a combination of breast lifting and augmentation with different size implants, and perhaps tuberous breast repair.  Choose a surgeon who is a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS) for the best opportunity for a good result- ask to see his before and after photos for similar cases to yours.  Visit surgery.org for a list of ASAPS surgeons.

Steven Yarinsky, MD
Albany Plastic Surgeon

You are fixable...

+1

but it won't be one and done.. besides implants, you need a breast lift.  If you still have contour irregularities or poor scarring, revisions and fat grafting could be considered in pursuit of perfection.  You should see a board certified (or recently trained, board eligible) plastic surgeon to be evaluated and to review your options.  An experienced surgeon is anticipated to provide a better result from learning from their past.

Curtis Wong, MD

What Can I Do to Fix This?

+1

You need IN PERSON evaluations fro boarded PSs in your city. The generic/anatomic variant you have are asymmetry, widely placed breasts tissue, ptosis, tuberosity, N/A asymmetry. In my opinion you will need 2 to 3 surgeries to obtain an acceptable result. 

What Can I Do to Fix This?

+1

Don't worry, you can have breast surgery and obtain very nice looking breasts. If you want to stay the same size, a breast lift on both breasts will work. If you want to be bigger, I would recommend implants (larger on right, smaller on left) with bilateral breast lifts. See a PS and he can help you with your choices.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

What Can I Do to Fix This

+1

Hi, thanks for your question.
For the information you send and photos tell you that your case is tuberous breasts. Do not feel discouraged fortunately that is something that is solved with breast implants. Make sure you choose a plastic surgeon with more than 5 years expirience.

Yvelise Bello Paredes, MD

Breast asymmetry

+1

I agree with others that you have some tubular deformity of the right, based on the limited photos.  The left also appears to have dropped, ptosic.  It appears that bilateral breast implants with breast lift, mastopexy, would help improve your breast shape.

Steven S. Carp, MD
Akron Plastic Surgeon

Tuberous breast

+1

Your right breast definitely has components of a tuberous deformity. Best to be seen in person to assess what would be best for you. Implants of different sizes will help and adjsuting the areola on both sides with a possible lift on the larger side may help too.

Tuberous breasts

+1

Based on your pictures, I would agree that you have mildly tuberous breasts.  I would suggest a vertical (aka, "lollipop") breast lift with the addition of breast implants.  This would give you smaller diameter areolae, a perkier look to your breasts, and more volume to your breasts.  The trade-off would be scarring on the breasts which would go around the areolae and down to the fold under the breasts.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD

Tuberous breast, augmentation

+1

I agree with your assessment that you do have a component of tuberous breasts on at least the right, but probably the left also. (the photos are not ideal).  You would greatly benefit from a breast augmentation.  You will probably need a lift on the left as well to help with symmetry. Good Luck!

Gordon Lewis, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon