How Can I Fix my Uneven Breasts?

My breasts are about 2 cup sizes different, and one sags more than the other. My breasts make me very insecure and depressed. I just want to know what is the best cosmetic surgery to fix them, and the price. They are very different sizes, so I am assuming it will cost a fortune, and that I would have to save up for years.

Uneven Breast Solution

+1

Based on reviewing the one photograph that you provided. It seems that you may benefit from a right Breast Reduction.

A Plastic Surgeon will be able to determine if  you will require a Breast Lift on the left side.

Generally these procedures have set prices which are not related to the complexity of the operation.

You can read an in-depth article on my website by following the link below:

Uneven breasts

+1

Uneven breasts like yours can be made much better. A lift on one side with a reduction on the other would help. Implants can also help depending on what size breasts you want to have.  I\Yours is a very common deformity that plastic surgeons see all the time.

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Correction of Asymmetric or Uneven Breasts

+1

Based on your pictures, I think that you would get the best cosmetic result with an augmentation of your smaller breast with a silicone implant and a breast lift/reduction of your larger breast using the vertical technique ("lollipop" scar) for the reduction. In cases of severe asymmetry, it is better to first expand the smaller breast with a tissue expander (a type of saline implant that is gradually filled over time). I may be wrong but looking at the photos I don't think you would need expansion unless you wanted to be a lot larger on your left size. Doing just a reduction of the larger breast would work, but you would be left with two fairly small breasts. The cost will vary quite a bit depending on the type of surgery you choose and where you have your surgery since average costs vary widely in different size cities.

Breast asymmetry

+1

All breasts are asymmetric, but some are more than others.  You are in the more category.  Looking at your photos the left one seems to have a laterally pointing nipple which probably can not be changed too much if at all.  If you want a volume match of the right breast, then an implant will be needed on the left.  If you want a slightly smaller breast on the right., then a reduction on that side and possibly a small implant on the left would be good. It really depends upon your goals.

Fix my uneven breast

+1

you first have to decide which breast you like better.  then the operative plans can be more specific. your rt. breast looks quite large. insurance may pay for a reduction on that side.

Newark Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry correction can work very well.

+1

Hi.

1)  Young women with breast asymmetry are certainly among the very happiest patients.  From your picture, you probably need a left breast lift and a right breast reduction, both with lollipop scars.

2)  Since you are worried about money, go to the plastic surgery clinic of a nearby teaching hospital.

How to fix uneven breasts?

+1

If you are reasonably happy with the size of your left breast, the easiest and most predictable way of achieving symmetry is to reduce and lift the right breast to match the left breast in size, and lift the left breast without reducing its size (if, as appears from the angle of the photo, you would benefit from a left breast lift).  Avoiding implants makes this process simpler, and less expensive as well.  However, if you would be unhappy with that solution as you think your left breast is smaller than you would prefer, then you need to use an implant to augment its size.  Since increasing a breast with an implant gives it some degree of upper pole fullness, it is usually not a great solution to put an implant just in the smaller breast...by the time the size is reached to match the opposite breast volume, there is a degree of upper fullness on that side that will not match the opposite non-augmented breast. So a bilateral augmentation in addition to a bilateral lift with some reduction on the larger side is needed, and again, this gets a bit more complicated.  If you underwent a right reduction and left lift, you could always do this for now, and if at any time you wanted to have an augmentation you could do so.  So, again, various options depending on your anatomy and your goals.

Web reference: http://www.seattleplasticsurgery.com/breast-augmentation-surgery.html

Breast asymmetry correction

+1

You have two options. You can have reduction of your larger breast ( right side) to match with the size of your smaller breast ( on your left), OR you can have enlargement of your smaller breast to make it as large as your larger breast.  I feel that former option is more natural since you will not need use of an implant.  Thus you keep your body all natural and not have to worry about implant related issues in your future.  

Correcting breast Asymmetry

+1

Many women have breast asymmetry. There are many options available, depending on the shape of your breasts and the degree of difference between the two.  After looking at your picture, I would recommend a breast lift on the left and a reduction on the right.  If you prefer to have a larger breast than your left, once the two sides are close to being even, a submuscular implant can be placed on both sides to enlarge the two breasts evenly.  The lift and reduction will give you a rounder shape to the breasts, as well as reducing the size of the areolae and moving them upward.  The implants will give you a perkier and fuller appearance.

Breast reduction

+1

Judging by the photo, my suggestion is to have liposuction of the right breast.  This will be the lease scar producing of the procedures available.  However, this procedure is only if you want the right side to be a similar size as the left.  Any changes on the left will require an augmentation of some sort.

Shahin Javaheri, MD

415-567-7000