What Can Be Done to Fix Uneven Breasts After Augmentation? (photo)

I'm 6 months(april 8,2011) post op with 375cc filled to 450 saline under the muscle.I know before surgery my left breast was more fuller then the right one andthey were uneven from start. now my left nipple is almost 1inch higher they are still uneven the right implant sit more to the side.I had Capsular Contracture sit in right after surgery.I know i probably cant get them to look perfect but I would like to know what could be done to make them better to look almost the same

Updated: Nipples were uneven prior to surgery. it seems that the right breast packet is smaller then the left but it fulls out when i push the implant towards the left.and fulls out when i push the right implant down.    and that it was confirmed by my surgoen that I had Capsular Contracture in my right implant a month and 1/2 -2 after surgery. he then put me on singular 10mg and vitamin E.

Capsular Contracture Requires Capsule Removal And New Implant Plus Strattice Or Alloderm

Thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear that you have a capsule.

Modern treatment of capsular contraction usually involves removal of the capsule and placement a new implant. In addition wrapping the new implant with a dermal substitute like Strattice or Alloderm may reduce the chance of repeat capsular contracture.