Can I Replace Just One Breast Implant to Fix Asymmetry?

i had my breast done 7 years ago through my armpits and the are very unsymmetrical! i understand that breast implats must be changed every 10 years, do i have to? i just want to fix them but i'am very worried that the next time i change them, the implants have to be be put in thtough under my nipples or under my breast leaving me with more scars that the ones i already have.

PHOTO: Can I Replace Just One Breast Implant to Fix Asymmetry

+1

It is difficult to know which breast needs correction because your arms are uneven. However judging form the picture, you do not need an implant exchange. it apperas as if the nipples are uneven adn you would benefit more from a one sided lift.

Redo implants

+1

If you need to have your implants exchanged, then you more than likely need to use a different incision then the transaxillary approach. Good luck.