How to Fix Uneven Arms One Year After Liposuction?

A year ago around Jan. 15 to be exact, I had lipo on my upper arms. My doctor took a bit of a lot of fat there (it has been fat since I was in high school) and I am pleased with the results except that I was kept under local anesthesia and it did hurt and felt uncomfortable during the last parts of the lipo process, he stopped.

Now I think the uneven part looks very obvious. What can I do about it? Thank you.

Uneven arm after liposuction

+1

It is difficult to understand from the photograph what is wrong. You should see the physician who operated on you. If there is an excess of fat nearby, than that area can be feathered out. If there is an indent, than a fat injection may help.

Repair of uneven arms after liposuction.

+1

It is difficult to say without examining your arms. You probably only need a little more fat suction, under local anesthesia, from that arm to make them more symmetrical.