How Can I Fix my Underbite Teeth?

I have a mild under bite.My 2 top front teeth are in the back of my bottom front teeth. I also have a extra teeth in my jaws, and it is in between 2 adult teeths. A dentist said to take surgery and take the teeth out, but after i went to another dentist they told me that i only need to pull the teeth out.

Visit an Orthodontist

+1

Without photo's it is difficult to answer your question.  However, if it is only two upper teeth that are in cross bite, chances are this is not a surgical orthodontic case.  In today's world, most orthodontists do not advise extractions unless they cannot create the room to align your teeth in other ways. If you have supernumerary teeth (extra teeth) they will need to be extracted during the process of correcting your bite.  I think you may be confusing terms as any extraction ( "pulling" in your terms), is considered surgery.  If your general dentist cannot direct you to a qualified orthodontist, my advice is to visit a minimum of two orthodontists to get opinions on the proper way to treat your case.  And as I always say, be sure that your dentist, the orthodontist (and possibly the oral surgeon in this case) work as a team.  Active communication between these team members during your treatment will result in great results.

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Treatment of your bite problem

+1

For a complex situation as yours, ask 10 dentists, you'll get 10 different treatment plans. Most dentists prefer to save teeth (except extra teeth) with conservative approaches like orthodontics. Good luck.

Mickey Bernstein, DDS
Memphis Cosmetic Dentist