How Much Would It Be to Fix Two Ears for Ear Lob Surgery? (photo)

cause i want my ears back to nomal i hate hiding away from people i want to be nomal againe im sick of hiding all the time i wear wigs now cause im a shame of my self with my ear i dont want to be made fun of and tease i want my ears fixed soo much my ears is the body

Earlobe repair costs

+1
Earlobe repairs can be done in an office setting. It can be done using local anesthesia. The average cost in our practice ranges from $500-$1,000 depending on the complexity and whether one or both ears need repairs.

Surgical Costs for Earlobe Repair

+1

Earlobe Repair Cost Factors
Of course the complexity and extent of the earlobe deformity correction will be the major factor  guiding the price. For example fixing an enlarged piercing would only be 2-3 hundred dollars but a severely stretched earlobe, one that requires a major reduction, completely torn ear lobe or congenital deformity will all require different complexities of repair. Local Anesthesia is typically used but IV sedation could be used but costs more as a certified surgery center would be utilized. The repair required for your case which would range approximately from approximately $500 - $1500 surgeon's fees for Orange County, California.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

You would benefit from bilateral earlobe repair under local anesthesia

+1

You would benefit from bilateral earlobe repair under local anesthesia. This is a straight-forward office procedure. Definitely seek out a plastic surgeon with alot of earlobe repair experience but this is a commonly sought treatment. Cost should range from $500-1000 total. I hope this is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Earlobe repair is very effective and can restore the earing tract in one step.

+1

From your photos it looks like you have a complete cleft of the one side and a partial cleft of the other. I like to repair these by using some of the skin from the cleft to reconstruct the earing tract. This places the earing back where it was originally with no need to repierce.

It can be done in the office under local anesthesia. Sterile earings are placed in the new tract at the time of repair. The cost is $600 each side.

Good Luck.

Rodney A. Green, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Ear lobe repair

+1

Certainly, this is easy to fix!  There is no reason to resort to wearing wigs or to be ashamed of your appearance.  Also, this occurs not so infrequently. The good news is that the ear lobe can usually be repaired without much difficulty.  Estimated cost is $500-$1000.  Good luck!

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Ear Lobe Repairs?

+1

Pierced earlobes  can be easily reconstructed under local anesthesia with minimal risk and recovery time.  It is important to  re-approximate the curved earlobe  precisely to avoid step off or other visible deformity.   
Cost of the procedure approximately  $600.00-800.00.

Ear lobe repair and otoplasty cost

+1

You have a bifid (split) ear lobe on your left side, not sure whether you had a torn ear lobe or this is the way your ear developed.  Looking at the rest of your auricle on the left side, it seems that the upper part of the pinna is curled outwards and is different from the right ear, which makes me believe that your ear deformity is developmental.  Correction of just an ear lobe would cost you around $500-750, however if what you really want is left otoplasty, then the price will be higher and the procedure is different. get a consultation with a facial plastic surgeon to review your options.

Alexander Ovchinsky, MD

Cost to fix earlobe surgery

+1

Thank for your question. The cost of surgery depends on the geographic location of the practice and experience of the surgeon. In general it cost $500-$1000 in my practice to fix it.

Moneer Jaibaji, MD