What Can Fix a One-Tooth Underbite?

I have a major over bite, but my lateral incisor is behind my bottom teeth acting like an under bit, buts its only that one tooth.

Doctor Answers (3)

Single tooth crossbite


There are several orthodontic methods available today to correct your bite.  They include traditional braces, clear aligners and spring loaded appliances.  I would suggest you consult with an Orthodontist to make sure there are no other alignment issues and to develop a treatment plan which suits your needs.

Springfield Cosmetic Dentist

Single tooth underbite


I recommend consulting with an Orthodontic Dentist to determine if you're a candidate for Invisalign, The Dr. will tell you what options will work to correct the under-bite.

Lawrence Gilbert, DDS
Woodbury Cosmetic Dentist
5.0 out of 5 stars 1 review

Invisalign is great for fixing crossbites!


Hi SKiip!

Invisalign is a great option for fixing cross-bites, especially single tooth ones like  yours!


Dr. Alper

Steve Alper, DMD
New York Cosmetic Dentist
5.0 out of 5 stars 3 reviews

You might also like...

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.