What can be done to fix the asymmetry of these breast? (photo)

I recently under went a breast job that has left my nipples pointing different directions, my breast themselves are two different shapes and there is pulling/dent and buckling in the breast. What should be done to these breast to correct the buckling, shape of breast and wonky nipples?

Post op result

+1
It is really too soon post-op to assess a final outcome. As hard as it is, please be patient and let the swelling resolve and the implants drop. Best of luck.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kimberly Henry

+1

Hi, thank you for your question and photo! Do you happen to have a picture of what you looked like before your surgery? Not sure which procedure you had, or "breast Job," but do you happen to know if they removed any breast tissue? Or, if you had an implant exchange, what size did they change the implants to? You can email me from my website at drkimberlyhenry.com for more details and/or send private photos; I would love to help you out. Best of luck!

Kimberly A. Henry, MD
Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon

What can be done to fix the asymmetry of these breast?

+1

You will need revision surgery. I might consider fat grafting with Rigotiomies. But ONLY IN PERSON consults will allow a better decision..

Breast revision

+1

From the photos you submitted, it appears that your surgery was somewhat recent. You should wait six months from the time of your original surgery before doing anything further.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Breast issues

+1

If this is early, I would give it time to settled including allowing the scars to heal. It is always best to review these things with your surgeon.

Breast asymmetry after lift will improve with time

+1

Thank you for your question. You appear to be very early after your surgery and your results should improve significantly with time. Be sure to discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

+1

First you appear to be early in the recovery. Some of the buckling may improve and may be the result of swelling. It would be hard to comment further without preop photos and more details.

Suboptimal breast result

+1

This is too complicated for on line answers as one needs to know your starting point, what was done, above or below the muscle etc, I'd suggest some second opinions from plastic surgeons in your area. Get your op notes and preop photos so they know what might be done.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Recent post op

+1

Well certainly there are some asymmetries and indentations in your breasts that grab your attention. you mentioned that your surgery was recent. Most of these things will likely resolve in time as things settle out after surgery. Massage certainly helps. I would go see your operative surgeon to make sure that there's no evidence of hematoma Has the most potential but any other causes that might be exacerbating The appearance and the healing process but I suspect that most this is postoperative change and visibility of the tightening that was performed on the inner tissues. that will smooth out as the implant And breast tissue settle with gravity.

Christopher Park, MD
Mobile Plastic Surgeon