How can I fix the appearance of my skin?

I noticed my skin getting this bad during my peak of bulimia, and it still hasn't recovered even though my habits have improved... I know I need to get botox on my 11's and forehead, I was considering a chem peel and microdermabrasion too. My skin is saggy it seems, tons of red dots, whiteheads, and redness. I have very sensitive skin too... I'd also like to know how I can remove my cheek piercing scars/under eye scars, and nose piercing scar... Thank you!

Several different treatment options

+1
There are several different treatment options you can try to rejuvenate your skin. Treatment with Ulthera, Thermage, or ThermiSmooth can definitely improve areas of saggy skin by stimulating collagen and tightening the skin. For redness and red dots usually creams can help a little or V-Beam can improve vascular lesions drastically. For acne with many white heads topical prescription medications, comedone extraction, chemical peels, and microdermabrasion are all good treatment options. Hope this helps!

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon