How to Fix a Stretched out and Possibly Deviated Nose Tip?

Over the years I had developed a bad habit of constantly pulling quite hard on my nose tip as a way to relieve stress and several months ago it seems this resulted in it looking noticeably stretched out and collapsed and is quite disharmonious with my face. I know I would need to schedule a consultation for a diagnosis as to what exactly has happened to it, but just from the sound of it are there any procedures that could possibly be done in order to restore it to its original state? Thank you

Long nose rhinoplasty

+2

Dear ST3,

This problem can be addressed with a rhinoplasty.  I don't know how much of it is due to pulling down on your nose and how much is due to changes associated with aging.  As we age, our nose tends to lenthen and start to droop as it loses support.  The best way to find out exactly what is going on is to schedule a consultation with a qualified rhinoplasty surgeon that can not only address the look of the nose, but also the function (how it works). 

There are various maneuvers to treat this problem, and they all involve some type of surgery.  I don't think it is possible to treat this non-surgically, but the only way to find out is to talk to some surgeons and hear what they have to say.

Nima Shemirani