Is There a Way I Can Fix the Strange Shadow/Bulges Under my Lips?

For as long as I can remember I have had these bulges/saggy areas underneath my lower lip on each side like a bulldog's jaws. My cheek fat isn't sagging, it's by the 5'th from center teeth, which aren't bulging out or anything. I used to think It was because of my over-bite, but they don't go away unless I fake an under-bite to the point of it hurting. you can see in the picture how it looks, and that it bulges a lot on the side. What can I do about it?

Lower lip shadows

+2

Your shadowing is due to the smallness of your lower jaw that you referred to as your over-bite. Depending on the degree of your overbite, you will need jaw surgery or perhaps a chin implant. However, your lip-chin groove might still persist to some degree. Soft tissue fillers might help reduce this.

Shadowing under lips

+1

This is all anatomically driven by the shape of your lips and the position of your jaw. Even if the jaw was advanced or an implant was placed, it may not improve that region completely.

Lower lip bulges.

+1

This is probably just the way your lip is, but one can't say without seeing it in person. A chin implant will bring you jaw out which you would benefit from, but not do any thing for the bulges. See an experienced surgeon for a consultation.