How to Fix Smartlipo Arm Dent & Pain and Bumpy Abs

I had smart lipo almost three years ago. I have these problems: 1. A 'dent' in my upper arm ...like they went too close to the muscle then it puffs out at the top and looks ridiculous. I have a lot of pain in this arm...still three years later! 2. My abs are lumpy/bumpy like cellulite. What should I do???

Lumps and Dents After Liposuction

+2

Lumps and dents after liposuction are difficult to correct. Treatment options include fat transfer to the areas of indentation and revising the liposuction of the lumpy areas. I recommend seeking out the most experienced liposuction surgeon in your area.

Burley Facial Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction dents and lumps

+1

If you have not yet seen your surgeon to discuss your condition, you should. Have they already tried to fix it?  Bumps might be treated with liposuction and a very tiny cannula and the indents might be improved with fat injection.

Ronald Shelton, MD