How to Fix Smart Lipo Bumps and Wrinkling Skin?

I am 5 1/2 weeks post op from smartlipo on my entire abdomen and back and want to know what is the best thing to do for wrinkling of the skin and lumps... I have been pursuing endermologie treatments assisted with ultrasound, and it's helping with the lumps.. I am left with deep wrinkles and puckering around my navel and the skin surrounding it. will laser on the skin help smooth this out in the long run?

Lumps and creases after liposuction

+1

Sometimes there are areas of persistent fat that may cause lumps, but this could be swelling too. Your surgeon should be able to examine you and tell you if more liposuction is needed in these small spots of lumpiness. Creases may improve as the surrounding swelling decreases but your surgeon will want to reevaluate these as the months progress. There is continued flattening and tightening for six months after the procedure.