Can I fix one side of my nose? (Photos)

I have always felt that my nose is crooked because it goes down on one side, also when I lift my head up I can see that each nostril has a distinctly different shape. Another problem is I can feel that my septum curves to one side more than the other. I want to get it fixed, I just wanted to get a second opinion.

Can I fix one side of my nose?

+1
   There appears to be a caudal deflection and some tip asymmetry that can be improved.

Non-surgical vs surgical nose shaping

+1
Dear DelHel,

You essentially have two options:

1) Non-surgical nose shaping
2) Surgical nose shaping

Non surgical nose shaping involves using filler to shape the nose where extra volume is needed.  Surgical nose shaping involves surgery to shape, reduce, or increase the amount of cartilage volume in areas that are needed. I would have a handful of consultations with well trained board certified plastic surgeons and ask them about these options.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD